The Classic English scones are easy to bake and tasty bread! The wonderful taste and gives you a boost of whole grains and dietary fiber. You can serve them with a cup of tea and serve them with sweet marmalade or cheese. Here you will find our simple recipe for scones.
Scones Classic recipe
- Set the oven to 220°C.
- Measure the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl or food processor.
- Add the butter and finely distribute it using the food processor.
- Pour in the warm milk and quickly mix into a dough.
- Flour your hands and divide the dough into four equal pieces, shape them round, and flatten them on the baking sheet. Prick the round pieces with a fork and, using a knife cut a cross on the bun.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 10 minutes.